Extreme Positive Nine:
Subjective Iconic Names and Titles:
Majors: The Overlord and The Windbag:
Minors: The Protracted End and The Extravagant Infinity
Elaboration on Key Words:
- Mania ~ Propriety - These people are obsessed with order. They spend an inordinate amount of time sorting, categorizing, and cataloging things that don't matter.
- Monopolous ~ Megalomaniac ~ Maximizing - These people are megalomaniacal, they want to rule the world! They monopolize conversations, usually with talk of how grand they are. That is, if they can get their swelled head through the door. The are like an elephant in the room, they will not be ignored. They are usually way overeducated, and talk way over everyone's head. You don't want to engage them in a quiz game of any kind, they will squash you like a monster. Unless you are one of them...
- Superfluous ~ Prodigy ~ Proliferating - These people try to be all things to all people. They always tell you more than you really want to know about anything. Ask them the time, they'll tell you how to build a watch.
- Affirmative End ~ Ordered Infinity - These people say yes to everything.
- Protracted ~ Persistence ~ Prolonging - These people are persistent. They will bug you until you give in, even if it means staying the night. They will not let things end until they are satisfied. They don't really want things to end. They are... "the thing that wouldn't leave!" - the party goer who just won't go home.
- Relentless ~ Excess ~ Exceeding - These people are relentless, they just don't know when to quit. They live a life of excess. They want to experience EVERYTHING! leave nothing out.
- Extravagant ~ Bombast ~ Boasting - These people are bombastic, boasting about their extravagances in life.
- Outrageous ~ Persuasion ~ Obsessing - These people are obsessive. They just keep at it "beating a dead horse." They obsess over every little thing. They just can't drop it.
Other General Observations:
These people are too much, really. They are the bombastic, grandiose, big-headed type. They think they are wise, when actually they are just knowledgeable.
They take an extravagant approach to things. They go over the top with everything. They overdo it.
Their thinking is outrageous. They "make a mountain out of a mole hill." They exaggerate everything.
They are goal oriented, but they aim way too high, and then they don't give up when they should.
They believe life is about getting that brass ring. And then another. Nothing is ever enough for them. They want it all.
They are overwhelming and overbearing, with a swelled head. They think they are much more important than they really are.
They are not good with limits. They are unstoppable. They don't know their own limitations, which gets them into trouble many a time.
If you approach them in a bad way, they will utilize your momentum to your own disadvantage, like a judo move. They will invite you to run of a cliff.
If outside influences are bad they feel oppressed. Sometimes there is just too much to know.
No matter what happens, they always feel immortal.