Moderate Negative Six:
Subjective Iconic Names and Titles:
Majors: The Joker and The Stranger:
Minors: The Reductive Evolution and The Abstinent Environment
Elaboration on Key Words:
- Munificence ~ Cunning - These people are very generous. But not without an understanding of how to deal with those who would take and take and take without measure. They are fully capable of pulling the wool over the eyes of anyone, if need be. They know how the game is played.
- Altruistic ~ Magnanimist ~ Humoring - These people give without expecting anything in return. They don't really "want" anything. If you want something your way, they will probably go along with whatever you want - like a parent giving their child whatever they want. All you have to do is ask. And like a child...
- Generous ~ Abdicant ~ Expending - These people are very liberal in their expenditure of resources. They don't covet... they spend like a fool and love every minute of it. They are a good audience for a clown, because they don't hold back - they laugh out loud very easily. They are easily entertained. Gay abandon is the order of the day.
- Decreasing Evolution ~ Unfamiliar Environment - These people are not afraid to spend money. They like to invite strangers into their home and entertain. They like to go to other people's housed and entertain.
- Reductive ~ Disbursement ~ Shedding - These people re-invent themselves easily. Like a snake shedding its skin, they leave behind old ways without a second thought. They will sell all their possessions and start over if necessary - sometimes just for the heck of it.
- Subsiding ~ Generosity ~ Surrendering - These people are very modest, and live a modest lifestyle. Nothing flashy or pretentious. They have no desire to flaunt wealth. "You like it... it's yours!" They are very non-materialistic.
- Abstinent ~ Chastity ~ Avoiding - These people are immune to temptation. They will avoid and push away attempts to tickle their greed or lust nerve.
- Sacrificial ~ Modesty ~ Weaning - These people are very frugal. Because of their spending ways, and their modest ways, they look for other ways. They make sacrifices to get by. If they need to give something up, that's not a problem. They are not addictive to anything.
Other General Observations:
These people are the most generous people around. They are the philanthropic, giving type.
They accept the random nature of some things. They like to have "fun." They are very playful.
Their thinking is unexpected, they may go this way today and try something else tomorrow, just for fun. They are very adaptable to changing circumstances.
They are all about atonement. They love to give stuff away! Really, it makes them feel good. Money, presents, time of themselves - it's all good. "Whatever you give comes back to you tenfold."
They believe life is about sharing. They love to share. Things, thoughts, emotions - it's all good. "Here, have some of mine." "Money is worthless, until you spend it."
They are permissive and forgiving of other people's foibles. They know they have plenty themselves. They like to tease.
They are good entertaining others. They are often somewhat flamboyant and uninhibited, even theatrical. They give of themselves for the entertainment of others. They too are usually quite funny and comical. They have an impish quality that is endearing. They are most likely to be in front of a brick wall delivering punch lines. Or, drawing comics.
If you approach them in a good way, they will be most cordial, and give you the shirt off their back.
If outside influences are good they feel playful. They love to play and have fun and will invite you to play along.
No matter what happens, they always feel festive. "Life is a carnival!"