Extreme Negative Four:
Subjective Iconic Names and Titles:
Majors: The Villain and The Victim:
Minors: The Destructive Event and The Shaky Foundation
Elaboration on Key Words:
- Malevolence ~ Fear - These people are powerless and they know it, and they live in constant fear every day of their life.
- Deleterious ~ Saboteur ~ Destroying - Being a destructive influence may seem empowering because of how it can change other people's lives, but it's really just a cry for help from someone who feels disempowered or impotent.
- Feeble ~ Mutant ~ Succumbing - These people are feeble minded and feeble bodied. The slightest amount of pressure and they crack. They are a salesperson's dream client, because they will succumb to any pitch. You can sell them anything. You can lead them anywhere.
- Deteriorate Event ~ Unstable Foundation - It is easier to destroy than it is to build. These people are weak, and will always chose the easiest path in life. Whatever they do will lack foundation and probably collapse.
- Devistating ~ Collapse ~ Decimating - These people are "The Big Bad Wolf" incarnate. They will huff and puff and blow your house down.
- Lackadaisical ~ Lethargy ~ Loafing - These people are usually lazy and indolent. They don't like to work too hard at anything. They are most likely to be "resting on their laurels" (if they have any). They are lazy and have an uncanny ability to get other people to do their work for them... really, it's quite amazing.
- Shaky ~ Timidity ~ Corrupting - They are wholly uncommitted and wishy-washy. They haven't the courage to make any kind of commitment. They are corrupt. They will change the game in the middle and pull the rug out from under you.
- Ineffectual ~ Impotence ~ Cowering - These people may make a lot of noise, but that's just to cover up their feelings of vulnerability and fear. They are ineffectual leaders, because they are not very organized. They do not exude confidence. They are cowards.
Other General Observations:
These people are the wimpy, cowardly type. They are the hapless victims of the world. They are professional victims, never short of excuses. They don't stand up and take it, they collapse, they give up. They don't even try.
They take a cowardly approach to everything. They run away.
Their thinking is lame and ineffectual. They are most likely to be on the street begging for change. They are always drunk or otherwise incapacitated and unable to pull their weight in the world.
They are all about leisure and goofing off. They think that life is a game to see how many ways you can think of to avoid work. They believe in getting something for nothing, and that people who work are suckers.
They believe life is about jeopardy and instability. They are followers in the worst way. They would never even think of attempting to learn anything on their own, they will always take a class with a teacher. They will usually not like something unless enough people in their group agree and/or tell them to.
They are destructive and heartless. They lie through there teeth. But their bark is always way bigger than their bite, believe me.They are toothless and spineless.
They are not good at holding down a job. When the going gets tough, they quit. They are unable to stand on their own two feet. They most likely the victim of some kind of addiction that they are too weak to confront.
If you approach them in a bad way, they will destroy you. They are most likely to be a shooter in a drive-by, the only way they can think of to make their bite is as big as their bark - shoot and run like the coward they are.
If outside influences are bad they feel threatened. They will run to their mommy for protection.
No matter what happens, they always feel afraid. "Don't hurt me... quit it"