Extreme Positive Four:
Subjective Iconic Names and Titles:
Majors: The Bully and The Goon:
Minors: The Aggressive Event and The Rigid Foundation
Elaboration on Key Words:
- Arrogance ~ Audacity - These people are always combative, pissed off and looking for a fight. The are the arrogant, macho, pig-headed type.
- Pugnacious ~ Persecutor ~ Intimidating - These people are the bullies of the world. They have to fight, it is unavoidable. Their innate sense of combat is what causes war to persist in the world. That's right, it's not hate that perpetuates war, it's this curiously unstoppable need to fight. They need to fight the way they need sex, it simply must come out. If they need help...
- Audacious ~ Partisan ~ Fighting - These people are always telling stories about some kind of hostile encounter with so-in-so, and how this or that fight in their life went down. Whether it's a fist-fight in a bar or a legal fight with their landlord, they are never short of stories about fights. They love to brag about how they stuck it to someone who was trying to stick it to them. They see EVERYTHING in life as a fight. Then they blow cigarette smoke in your face, while they reach for their booze.
- Ameliorate Event ~ Stable Foundation - These people are freakishly strong.
- Imperious ~ Conquest ~ Bracing - These people usually build walls around their emotions.
- Aggressive ~ Drudgery ~ Laboring - These people are usually workaholics, laboring into the night. They are too aggressive in their pursuit of wealth and status. This makes like drudgery for them. But they push that boulder up that hill anyway.
- Rigid ~ Bravado ~ Hardening - These people get into a lot of fights, because they cannot resist the urge to stand rigidly against everyone they encounter.
- Immutable ~ Attitude ~ Forcing - These people don't like to take orders from anyone, and will threaten anyone who stands in their way. They resist change. They are on a mission of conquest, and don't want anything to change that. They do not bend.
Other General Observations:
These people usually think they are bigger than you, even if they really aren't any bigger than you, as is often the case, especially when it come to women. They carry a chip on their shoulder, and beg you to knock it off. If you don't they'll kick the crap out of you anyway.
They take a macho, muscle-bound approach to everything, bossing everyone around (even the women). They are insufferable. They are territorial, predatory and likely to push you out of the way and take charge. They are most likely to use brute force over intellect.
Their thinking is usually pretty Neaderthalic. They are most likely to be wearing a mullet hairdo. Their thinking is usually hierarchal. They are all about rank and using it to bully underlings. They are the ones who perpetuate the back-stabbing, walk all over everyone to the top "office politics" that eveyone hates so much.
They are all about ego. They have egos bigger than the state of Texas. They can't understand why everyone doesn't want to be just like them. They are most likely to name an offspring after themself. They are happiest when other people are following them around, like the game "follow the leader." They are most likely to leave the band to start a solo career. They are all about participation, they insist that you "play along" and "join up." They will not trust you until you join the team. They are the purveyors of peer pressure. There is strength in numbers and they really want you to join the ranks so that they can have and feel that sense of empowerment.
They believe that life is about conquest. "Greed is good." They are usually workaholics, as well as addicted to many other things. If they quit one addiction they usually just move on to another.
They are self-aggrandizing and miserly. They are way overprotective of things and people. They feel a need to be a parent to everyone, they think that everyone they meet needs their guidance.
They are not good at controlling their temper. Stay out of the way or they will hammer you into the ground. They are most likely to be arrested for beating up their spouse and/or kids.
If you approach them in a bad way, they will punch you in the nose and start a fight. They will always push back.
If outside influences are bad they feel angry and want to hit someone. They are most likely to kick the dog when they come home from a bad day. They are most likely to put their fist through a wall. They are most likely to cause a food fight.
No matter what happens, they always feel pissed off. They could kick your ass anyway, so back off!