Moderate Positive Five:
Subjective Iconic Names and Titles:
Majors: The Wizard and The Medium:
Minors: The Diplomatic Middle and The Compliant Union
Elaboration on Key Words:
- Consonance ~ Success - These people are all about winning.
- Authoritative ~ Administrator ~ Managing - These people wear the star of law and order. They are good administrators and managers, because they are good at negotiation and cooperation, and finding middle ground. Like a wizard, they mix people together, and out comes a formula for success, sometimes articulated by...
- Efficient ~ Assistant ~ Agreeing - These people are good, reliable little soldiers, because they believe in following the rules - rules everyone has agreed upon. They are faithful servants of the people. They are very agreeable, always looking for compromise.
- Controlled Middle ~ Settled Union - These people take control, but they are not control freaks about it.
- Diplomatic ~ Negotiation ~ Governing - These people stand at the middle. From the middle they can see both sides of every issue and make diplomatic decisions. From the middle, they can control both sides equally and govern effectively. From the middle, they are neutral. They are good negotiators.
- Regulated ~ Discipline ~ Cooperating - These people are very disciplined. Keeping control over a neutral middle requires constant regulation, which requires discipline.
- Compliant ~ Compromise ~ Accommodating - These people are very respectful of others.
- Temperate ~ Obedience ~ Reconciling - These people are obedient to the law and rules of the government they find themself in. They don't sway from one extreme to another. They keep an even keel.
Other General Observations:
These people are usually very rational and logical. They are the practical, rational, disciplined type.
They take a conservative approach to things. "All things in moderation." They are very efficient, they develop a system that works and then refine even more.
Their thinking is usually very methodical, systematic. "Form follows function." They are very disciplined in thought and action. They don't mess around.
They are all about social order, law and order, ethics and morality. They are law-abiding and respectful of others. They keep the high moral ground.
They believe life is about serving the community. They are the glue that keeps people of differing sides together in a cooperative fashion.
They are impartial and neutral, serving both sides equally. They are good negotiators. They maintain normalcy. They keep the status quo what it should be.
They are good at effective communication. They say what they mean and they mean what they say.
If you approach them in a good way, they will agree and cooperate. They are ready for collaboration.
If outside influences are good they feel lucky and appreciative. They are most likely to send a thank you note.
No matter what happens, they always feel proud. They do the right thing, and feel good about it.